HCS Asset Management services ensure optimum equipment and tool utilisation, maintaining industry safety and regulatory compliance. Our experienced in-house personnel maintain, upgrade and increase the life expectancy of our customer assets, minimising risk and costs while maximising returns.
HCS Control Systems have designed and manufactured a vast amount of
subsea and topside equipment currently being utilised worldwide.
Our comprehensive level of asset management not only supports HCS equipment, but also includes other OEM assets. Our experience and capability will help ensure that your equipment is kept 100% operational and industry compliant.
Our experience and capability will help ensure that your equipment is kept 100% operational and industry compliant.
HCS does not limit their asset management system to equipment they originally manufactured. The principles detailed above can be implemented on other OEM assets.
• Asset tracking and spares inventory management
• Controlled storage facility of product spares
• Obsolescence Management
• Planned preventative maintenance program.
• Equipment upgrades to maximise productivity
• 24/7 support to onshore and offshore activities.
• Experienced technicians available to strip, rebuild and test equipment to upgrade equipment and maximise performance
• Please ask for our Powerpoint presentation on refurbishment.
Certification / Recertification of Equipment
• CE Marking • ATEX/IECEx • Norsok • DNVGL-ST-E273
• DNV 2.7-1 • DNVGL-ST-0377/0378 (Incl. ILO152)
• Comprehensive inspection – inclusive of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical
• Full diagnostic reporting available worldwide
• Function and pressure testing
• Flush all control systems via APC
• Ex inspection by CompEx qualified electricians
• Reliable operational support globally
• Electrical & Fiber Optic Testing (TDR, Attenuation)
• Mobilisation / de-mobilisation of equipment, including testing and certification
• Storage - preservation during non-operational periods
• Secure outside storage and SIT area – 7650m²
• Large workshop including 4 no. overhead cranes available
• Central storage of clients spares kits available
• 24/7 security system